Underwater surveys and inspections are approved by all major classification societies. The different types of underwater inspections include CCTV inspections using state of the art digital recordings, Photographic Inspections using digital camera pictures and Close Visual Inspections by divers.
All inspections and surveys are detailed on a technical report and DVD provided to the client on completion of the job.
- Underwater Surveys for class extension
- Fouling conditions
- Close visual weld inspections
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Hull coatings and damage inspections
- Rudder and Propeller inspections
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) :
- ACFM or M.P.I.
- EDDY CURRENT
- Plating Thickness Measurements
- Cathodic Protection Measurements