Job Opportunity for Commercial Divers
Interested in teaming up with our divers? Do you have what it takes to develop your primary diving skills onto the next level?
Triton Diving Services Ltd is seeking to engage an enthusiastic diver who is willing to work in a multicultural and dedicated environment.
What would be your tasks?
- Hull cleanings
- Propeller cleanings & polishings
- Underwater Inspections
- Underwater cutting & welding
- Equipment maintenance in-house
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous maritime experience and knowledge of diving support equipment
- Preference is given to IMCA / ADCI or equivalent certification from an accredited commercial diving school
- Must be a current diver with 1-5 years of experience
- Must have a current dive physical, first aid certifications
- 24 hour and 7 day a week availability based upon project or emergency response needs
- Must have valid driver license
- Must be conversant in English
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must be a local resident
- Must possess a clean Police conduct
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A can-do attitude, capable of leading and motivating others
- Committed team worker
- Hard working individual who takes pride in his work
All applicant s will be treated in strictest confidence. Interested applicants should send their detail CV to: Apply here